As I slowly find myself within the pleasant grasps of winter holidays, I come to realize that I have become rusty in web designing and there’s still yet a lot more to learn. And therefore, I challenge myself to a 10 day web design challenge.
10 days might not be a lot, but it’s a starting point.
- Every day I must design and code something.
- I can inspire from other designs.
- I must do so using Flexbox & CSS Grid technologies.
- It can be website components or pages or an entire package
- Challenge ends on January, the 2nd; meaning I’ll be starting on the 24th of December
- I will come to par with latest CSS technologies
- I will have more stuff for my portfolio
- I’ll have a clear view of my abilities and time management for projects
So, what do I have planned for tomorrow?
- Day 1 – “Authenticate” – 24th December ’17
- Day 2 – “Display” – 25th December ’17
- Day 3 – “Me” – 26th December ’17
- Day 4 – “Plans” – 27th December ’17
- Day 5 – “Comments” – 29th December ’17
Update: Unfortunately due to lack of time and unforseen circumstances, wasn’t able to complete this challenge! I leave it at Day 5 and may restart the challenge with a higher goal next time!